Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pride

Well Saturday September 28 a group of my friends and I went to the Richmond Pride Festival and I had so much fun. We spent hours there walking around and looking at all the cool people and things that pride had to offer. We seen a lot of people dressed up in their full rainbow attire. It was a big deal for my friend because it was his first time as an out gay male, it was amazing to see how comfortable he could be, and how he was completely himself around absolute strangers. The highlight of my night was watching the Drag queen performances, they are so entertaining. My favorite one was someone named Shangela she was on RuPaul's Drag Race seasons two and three and was there till the end. She had an awesome performance and got the whole crowd excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment