Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Speech

This week in my speech class we had an informative speech due and i actually realized how much work goes into putting a speech together. I used to think that it was just them getting up there with a few ideas on a paper and speaking from their head, but it's completely different we had to make outlines and do a bibliography it was just like writing a paper except for the fact that you don't have to have all the information written out because you will fill in the blanks as you do the speech. I did my informative speech on the misleading reputation of pit bulls. Pit bulls are dogs that are really close to my heart, i have had at least 10 pit bulls all together and they all have lived with cats because I love those to. Making the outline for this speech really got me thinking about the paper that I have to do for my English class all these papers seem to link together and i'm running out of things to say about the stories we have read. I am going to think way out of the box for this paper and hopefully that will work in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment