Saturday, April 13, 2013

Well today is saturday the 13 of April and im really bored. It's a pretty day out everyone is gone and this sucks..... lol i say all that to say it's crazy how earlier in life like maybe our junior and senior year in high school I thought( as i think most teens around that time thought) that once i come to college my life would be jam pack filled with fun. But it's the complete opposite, i mean of course there is some fum involved but i just think things become so much more important like studying for a big test, writing papers :( , and doing homework. In high school homework takes at the max an hour now it seems to take me that long just to do my math homework.College is just so much pressure.For me im the first person in my family to go to college so they seem to hold me on this educational pedistal, sometimes it feels good and others times i just don't wonna be there. But im glad im here and im ready to take my life to a whole different level ......CAN'T WAIT  !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment