Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So today I have just been kind of thinking about my career and my life and were the road im on will take me. I've been kind of worried about not knowing where I'm headed but I 100% know what i wonna be. Being seen as an adult in the worlds eyes is way to scary to think about or even deal with. One day i hope to be a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner with my own house and family. I'm actually scared to go into the real world and i think its hard for alot of people to admit that to themselves and others. It's crazy to know that within the next 5 years most of us will be working takink care of ourselves and maybe even children. It's weird that im in college and im doing good, i have always wanted to go to college but i was never one hundred percent sure it was going to happen my determination and will to push myself to the limit has gotten me here and i hope it will take me further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment