Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What have I done !!!!!

So this semester has not been the greatest for me I have been as my mom says "Slacking on my macing." My Papers have been kind of all over the place and i have really been kind of focused on other subjects. Every once in a while we do something that will grab my attention and make me excited to come to class. I am now seeing the consequences of what i have done. We are in week 15 with only 16 weeks in  the semester and i feel over whelmed with the things I still have left to do. I have to do the revisions on three of the four papers that i have are due in week 16. I have so much going on and in class we talked about getting all of this stuff done and it seems like when i think I'm on track and doing a good job something else is thrown on my plate today Mr. Sweeney reminded me that if I signed up for an A (Which I did ) we had to do a forum which is when we turn one of the papers we have written into a power point or some type of visual project which is really killing me cause as bad as i want an A a B isn't sounding to bad right now. But I'm in the final stretch and I'm going to push till the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment