Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Well I had a pretty interesting weekend. This weekend me and my friends had a girls night out. We decided we was going to this a while ago , but the reason i decided to write about this in my blog is because in my english class we have a writing assignment that has to be about family and im sure the first thing that pops into erveryones head is their blood relatives. I believe that family means much more than having the same DNA running through your veins. These girls mean so much to me. This weekend we went to Red Lobster to have dinner and they make me have fun no matter what. I've never had so much fun at a resturant Well it started when we were waiting for a table we were talking about peircings and tattoos and one of my friends mentioned that she doesn't like the piercings above the lip because it looks like a random booger but the fuuny thing is there was a girl sitting across from us who had one but we didnt realize till she gave us this ugly mean look which made me bust out into laughter and i had to contain myself. We were finally seated and we continued to laugh and have a good time. those girls are my family no matter what. <3

1 comment:

  1. You're completely right when you say that family can include friends as well. Sometimes when your family turns their back on you, you can rely on your friends and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete