Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The big Decision

WELL I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT SO FOR NOW I'M GOING TO RIGHT A LITTLE SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS LINKED TO THE CLASS ...................
Writing is a way to express ones feeling 
a way to let all be know in a way so delicate everyone who reads it will want to read just a little more 
For me writing is an escape, its a way to say thing i could never put into a conversation. It's my way of be brave i was once told as long as it comes out who cares how it's coming
Granted not all would understand my point of view but my goal is to make others open their minds even the smallest amount.
I like to write about things that could touch a special piece in every ones heart. Although i despise writing research papers I feel it brings out a side in my work that i would otherwise never know. It's a very fulfilling way to learn info your very passionate about . Although i like alot of writing styles i believe poetry is the best way to say millions worth of words in just a few stanzas. Thats another thing i like about poetry there is no right or wrong way to do it if you want to put it in stanzas you can or if you want to write it all willy nilly over the paper that can be done as well. IF ONLY ALL OF OUR ASSIGNMENTS COULD BE POEMS. (hint hint) i would never fail a assignment. i hope i get to write many more poems in my lifetime and i hope i can encourage others to write more poetry aswell .I LOVE IT !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment